from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ladies and Gentlemen.. LPC presents.. DAMN!! How I wish this is for myself.. :D
-
June 13-14, 2009 were two important dates for LPC, It was the 8th Philippine Toy Convention (ToyCon). A 2 day event that was known as the b...
-
Superman - Sinestro Corps with sculpted robot face. :) This one is Ryan's (USA) first Likhang Pinoy Custom Muggs. Hope we have more dea...
-
Here's another custom based on the art of Jim Lee. A commission for a cyclops collector here in the Philippines. Photos were taken by th...
-
I was thinking of the line-up since this morning and it's really hard to choose 5 from the cast. What I did was I came up with the list ...
-
My custom mighty muggs manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather jr were seen in 2010 Wondercon, San Francisco CA. more pictures of pacman and f...
-
Here is a commission all the way from New Jersey. Personalized Mugg complete with ipod, and Rock Band guitar. The pockets on the shorts wer...





whoa nakakapagsculpt ka na rin ng clear plastic?? angas!
ReplyDeletewhat's the plastic face mask made of?
ReplyDelete@mark - nope.. hehe
ReplyDelete@patman - clear plastic sa loob ng box ng muggs.
This image seems to be very funny.
ReplyDeleteDexter TV Show
Is there any way to go about buying this Dexter?
ReplyDeletesorry but this was a commission piece and is already in the possession of the owner! thanks.
ReplyDelete