Everyone is invited, come and say hi! I will be displaying some of my old and recent customs at the 12th Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention this coming June 15-16, 2013. What will be showcased in my display? Hmm, let me see, a set of Deadpool in his different looks, two BAD-ASS characters from The Walking Dead comics series, three characters from the hit anime series One Piece, and to highlight the theme of this year's event, the Man of Steel will be the center piece of my display. How about that!! So you better visit me at the Gallery section and see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
June 13-14, 2009 were two important dates for LPC, It was the 8th Philippine Toy Convention (ToyCon). A 2 day event that was known as the b...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen.. LPC presents.. DAMN!! How I wish this is for myself.. :D
-
Superman - Sinestro Corps with sculpted robot face. :) This one is Ryan's (USA) first Likhang Pinoy Custom Muggs. Hope we have more dea...
-
Here's another custom based on the art of Jim Lee. A commission for a cyclops collector here in the Philippines. Photos were taken by th...
-
I was thinking of the line-up since this morning and it's really hard to choose 5 from the cast. What I did was I came up with the list ...
-
My custom mighty muggs manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather jr were seen in 2010 Wondercon, San Francisco CA. more pictures of pacman and f...
-
Here is a commission all the way from New Jersey. Personalized Mugg complete with ipod, and Rock Band guitar. The pockets on the shorts wer...




No comments:
Post a Comment