Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Marvel Zombie: Captain America
Custom for Neil of Mighty Muggs Forum.
I think I'm going to make more zombies in the future. hehe. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
LPC in the 8th Philippine Toy Convention
June 13-14, 2009 were two important dates for LPC, It was the 8th Philippine Toy Convention (ToyCon). A 2 day event that was known as the b...
LPC: Batman art by Jim Lee
Ladies and Gentlemen.. LPC presents.. DAMN!! How I wish this is for myself.. :D
Battle of the Kings!!
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!
LPC: Cyclops - Art by Jim Lee
Here's another custom based on the art of Jim Lee. A commission for a cyclops collector here in the Philippines. Photos were taken by th...
LPC: Personalized Mugg 2
Here is a commission all the way from New Jersey. Personalized Mugg complete with ipod, and Rock Band guitar. The pockets on the shorts wer...
Jean Grey
This is Jean Grey in her Phoenix Revolution costume - source/custom owner
LPC: Cyborg Superman - Sinestro Corps
Superman - Sinestro Corps with sculpted robot face. :) This one is Ryan's (USA) first Likhang Pinoy Custom Muggs. Hope we have more dea...
Pacman and Floyd in Wordercon 2010
My custom mighty muggs manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather jr were seen in 2010 Wondercon, San Francisco CA. more pictures of pacman and f...
LPC: Dexter from Showtime TV shows
from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)
Tekken Muggs Ultimate Edition Line-up Announced!
I was thinking of the line-up since this morning and it's really hard to choose 5 from the cast. What I did was I came up with the list ...
No comments:
Post a Comment