Last time I posted a teaser of my upcoming LPC muggs to be showcased for this year Philippine TOYCON. I'm sharing you this video for the full reveal of JUGGERNAUT, ARES and HULKBUSTER IRONMAN Mighty Muggs. ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
June 13-14, 2009 were two important dates for LPC, It was the 8th Philippine Toy Convention (ToyCon). A 2 day event that was known as the b...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen.. LPC presents.. DAMN!! How I wish this is for myself.. :D
-
Here's another custom based on the art of Jim Lee. A commission for a cyclops collector here in the Philippines. Photos were taken by th...
-
Here is a commission all the way from New Jersey. Personalized Mugg complete with ipod, and Rock Band guitar. The pockets on the shorts wer...
-
Superman - Sinestro Corps with sculpted robot face. :) This one is Ryan's (USA) first Likhang Pinoy Custom Muggs. Hope we have more dea...
-
I was thinking of the line-up since this morning and it's really hard to choose 5 from the cast. What I did was I came up with the list ...
-
My custom mighty muggs manny pacquiao and floyd mayweather jr were seen in 2010 Wondercon, San Francisco CA. more pictures of pacman and f...
No comments:
Post a Comment